- Does your insurance program include the appropriate lines of coverage?
- Does your insurance program have major gaps in coverage?
- Is your rating exposure basis correct?
- Are you aware of all the deductible and limit options that are available?
- What is your claims history?
- Are you aware of the procedures to properly report a claim?
Creation of Client Risk Digest (CRD)
The CRD is developed in the discovery phase with the client. The CRD is a summary of:
- The exposures to loss
- The specific risks to your company
- The recommended coverage solutions
Analysis of Premium and Rates Charged
- Are you with the most competitive insurance carrier?
- Are the exposure amounts accurate?
- Are your risks properly classified?
- Coverage Summaries
- Coverage Definitions
- Coverage Comparisons
- Marketing Summaries